Pages

Friday 19 September 2014

Cross country



Has your school ever had cross country before? “Yay” it was finally the year five girls turn, I was really excited and nervous, In cross country i felt I put 100% effort in running. As I walked to the start line, I really felt excited at the same time .Before the race started we also had house cheers Takitimu (yellow), Te aroha (red), Tainui (blue) and Mataatua (green) . The team that I was in was Takitimu (yellow) and we ran around Point England reserve.


When Mr Burt called out “ON your marks get set GO! We ran around the cones and there were teachers and adults by each cone. So then we ran around them and straight to the finish line and I was really tired by then, so I went and had a drink.

I was really glad that cross country was finished. The part that I really loved was when we started around on the starting line. The thing that I most disliked was after the race because we just had to wait nearly the whole day. Next time I want to really try and push myself to probably 200% or more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.