Pages

Thursday 30 April 2015

My Weekend Highlight

 What was the best thing you did in the weekends?

I will tell you all about my weekend in 3 paragraphs. On monday me and my family went to a tongan thing called Faka Famili it means when you invite all your family members over to there your house to share things that are happening or coming up, also sharing love like : saying funny jokes, games and meeting other side of the families too. We went there to share our love with them and to encourage them because one of our family member had died in a house fire, to show them she is still with us and in our hearts forever.

When we got there we were sharing things that were coming up like going
to aussie. When we finished my aunt Mata gave all of the kids 3 packets of chicken wings and 12 pizzas the types were: Pepperoni with staff crust, beef and onion with barbecue sauce without onion and hawaiian which was the parents favorite. With a drink it was montan drew.

At the end of the faka famili things, I felt tired and like my head exploded because I ate too much. I hope next time we can do more things together as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.