Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2015

BasketBall


“HEY THERE”What is your experience about basketball?  Well my maths class goes to basketball. We have two coaches called coach Malik and coach Yaran. We also go on Thursdays. We have learned heaps of skill and words that has meanings to basketball.

When we started we went straight to learning. “SO” I learned that Beef is a meaning, For example B stands for Balance and E stands for Eyes also the other E stands for Elbow and F stands for focus and shoot. I learned more then just Beef. I learned that if you use two cones and use a bouncy basketball, you can practice shooting like when you run you bounce the ball then you take two steps and lift your right leg and right arm then you can shoot basketball style.


It was nearly the end of our lesson but before we left we played golden child that’s when you have two groups. One group runs and one group shoots. When the coach says “ Ready Steady Go” you run once around the court then you have to try make it all the way. But if one of the shooter get the ball in the hoop, then you have to stop where you are. When the golden child runs past you, you  run  after them, and when you make it at the end your team wins.


When our lesson was done I felt like my heart was on fire. When I sat down I felt really bored I don’t know why, but it was boring when our lesson finished. Next time I want to have a lot of fun. The coaches were really cool and they are the best coaches I had for Basketball.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.