Pages

Thursday 4 June 2015

Blindfold Game

WALT: Recount our experience of the Blindfold Games.

 
Wow!!!Have you played a game called the blindfold game before? I will tell you all about the game in one paragraph, then in the next paragraph I will tell you how it went, then one paragraph saying after the game. One sentence telling how I felt.
SO... you have to have 24 safety pins and six bowls of rice and you add the pins inside the bowls of rice then when you're finished you make a large round circle and place the equipment in the middle and you call up 6 people to try. The point of the game is that you have to try get all the safety pins out.
This morning our literacy class played the game called Blindfold game. I was really excited and nervous at the same time. When we started there was 6 people that got picked for the game first it was Andrew,  Jonathan, Machelle, Tavake, Montel and Alex. They all tried to beat each other, But because Andrew got 15 points he won the game the same as Flynlay.
After the game we sat in ordinary groups and talked about the game so my thought was it was fun and challenging. It was  fun because we got blindfolded and it was challenging because we could not see and plus the safety pins were small.
In the start of the game I felt like I did not want a turn but when it was my turn I felt confident. Next time I want to feel more and more happy and to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.