Pages

Tuesday 21 June 2016

Bye Bye Uncle.

Its been 2 month already and I miss some one important. My uncle left to Sidney for rugby he was chosen to play in a rugby team called sharks, so he was thinking and wanted to confirmed the form to go but at the same time he didn't want to because he knew if he left then it would be mizrable here in New Zealand without him. My uncle is a loving man he always loved to play sport, help others and mostly run up the mountain and when I wake up he's not back and sometimes I freak out but most of the time i'm smooth, but right now I am not getting the leaving thing he was the only one in my family that teached me how to run faster stay skinny and also cooking he loves cooking. Here is a link to his team photos and a photo of my uncle. SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!  http://www.teamacademy.co.nz/athletes.html





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.